hey lovely readers! This blog has come to an end. Check out my new website here! Enjoy! XOXO
I think (aka I am positive) that Rebecca Minkoff is one of the top tier designers for us girls in our 20’s to adorable moms in their 50’s. Why is this? Her designs are beyond extraordinary and the price point is so reasonable. Buyer’s remorse is impossible with her exquisitely fun bags (talk about a brilliant birthday gift), runway worthy shoes, and statement ensembles (you’re bound to look fabulous).
All of the above declarations are most definitely the reasons we adore this lovely designer from afar, but many of us had the privilege of getting to chat with Rebecca Wednesday night at CUSP in Neiman Marcus Northpark. The post-event conclusions: all we can say is she is a doll + what a fabulous event filled with the cutest cake balls, pretty cocktails, and on-site monogramming.
adoring every ensemble from casual to chic. shop these looks here.
photos: barney’s new york.
adore this hair and the mix of grunge and elegance.
Packing is my nemesis, but when I am throwing these things in my suitcase, I don’t mind it all so much. Check out my new list of favorite products that are most especially conducive for the sun and sand. Happy July!
1. Wildfox ‘Salty Hair’ cover up: my new favorite over-sized cover up!
2. Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray: a most necessary hair product to enhance those natural beachy waves.
3. Chantecaille Contour Fill: my new love- it is a clear lip liner that holds in moisture and makes your gloss stay in the lines. Perfect combo.
4. Lush Dusting Powder: this smells like the beach with a feminine touch. It’s a must have in your purse! Brief description: “Grated cocoa butter melts onto the skin for a silky sensation, and the absorbent powders make sure your body doesn’t feel greasy.”
5. Cheap Monday Point Sunglasses: my new favorite sunnies! They are so retro in a modern, bohemian type way.
6. Furla Transparent Bag: I am all about the see-through bags for the beach. It’s a bold accessory that immediately water/sand proofs your iPhone. Boom. P.S. There are so many fun colors in this design!
7. I adore Elta MD sunscreen. My initial doubt: will I get sun since it was SPF 50? I was wrong. It blocks the rays that cause burn, and it gives you a beautiful brown glow. I will never go back to SPF 15.
8. Sun Bum Coconut Lip Balm: SPF 30 + smells divine.
9. Lush ‘Ocean Salt’ Body Scrub: sea salt + fresh avocado + coconut + vodka + lime. Scrubs away dirt, removes dead skin, hydrates thirsty skin, and smells like heaven.
10. Bobbi Brown ‘beach’ Eau de Parfum: my ultimate summer scent.
11. Becca Crochet Triangle Bikini Top and Bottom: my absolute favorite swim suit brand. I want to buy it in every color, and the price won’t break the bank.
12. Light 001 Go Clean Beach Set: my OCD self loves these cute bags.
13. Joie a La Plage Lucia Sandals: sleek leather sandals that are beyond comfy + make your legs look longer. And who doesn’t love Joie? Oh! And these are way ON SALE.
14. Chantecaille High Def Perfecting Powder: it’s super light weight, doesn’t hide the tan, yet evens out the skin and creates a natural glow. Yes please.